now open for registration
Two ways to register
- Click on the course category to your left to search for a class. You can add to the cart and check out.
- To register and make payment for classes via phone, call 412.788.7546
Three Ways to Attend Community Education Classes
1. ZOOM Classes: The link to access your online live zoom class will be sent via email 2-3 days before the start of class. When registering please make sure we have your current email address.
Call 412-788-7507 if you do not receive your Zoom link prior to the start of class.
2. Self-Paced online classes: Please visit our online instructional center at www.ed2go.com/ccac if you would like to view our upcoming classes.
3. In-Person: Please check your confirmation for room assignments.
For specific course questions 412.788.7507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring instructors for Spring 2024.
Click here to apply: https://ccacforms.formstack.com/forms/ce_instructor_interest
CCAC's Community Education refund policy:
Students who wish to withdraw from a class must do so by the end of the last business day before the class starts. No refund of materials fees shall be granted unless such materials are returned unused.
Additionally, Students must be 18 years of age to attend any class that is not designated a youth class.